At Myers Marketing Management we are committed to transparency in our planning, execution, reporting, and innovation. We are passionate about winning at all stages and objectives for our partners.
Together as a team, we create the right strategy with the right marketing mix for the right partners.
Myers Marketing Management is seeking an Account Manager to join our team of marketing professionals. So, if your work ethic and experience make you the perfect candidate, we want to hear from you! Account Managers create long-term, trusting relationships with our ePartners. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
What does an Account Manager do?
Account manager’s main responsibility is the development of strong relationships with customers. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Operations and Accounting departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
If you are a creative marketing problem solver, have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
At Myers Marketing Management, we’re always going after the W for our partners, so we’re looking for someone who has the capacity to contribute to the WIN BIG.
Social Media Manager position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com!