Myers Marketing Managers function as a collaborative team to produce success for the company brands managed by the MMM firm. Collaboration and idea generation is vital to the success of all projects.
Our goal is to be difference makers in our customer’s lives and businesses by both the quality of our work and relationships. At Myers Marketing Management we value relationships, forward thinking, impactful creative, and effective marketing strategies.
What does a BMM do?
- Research traditional, digital, and social marketing channels when developing messaging and content for a campaign. This research is done in order to be effective in communicating within each platform. You will utilize many online tools in your research and tracking.
- You will develop advertising and content calendars for projects and manage the moving parts of each message. Brand image development calendars will be developed based on said calendars. You will work with the Brand Image Manager in this development. These calendars are vital in the successful management of a brand and will act as a metric to gauge the success of a project. AI will be used in this tracking to provide the most useful reporting.
- As the Brand Message Manager you will develop the messaging/content for many different platforms for many different brands.
- Platforms include: social media platforms, blogs, web content, metadata, scripts, print, ad copy, email marketing, and other platforms needed for a campaign.
- You will be hands on in the tracking and reporting of campaigns. You will learn and utilize softwares like HubSpot and other AI for reporting.
- You will manage freelancer scheduling ensuring project run smoothly and the campaigns have what is needed to be successful.
- You will be the point of contact for business’s real time needs. This means if something is “breaking” the information comes to you first so that the message is sent out in a timely manner on the correct platforms.
The ability to RALLY when a challenge is presented is vital.
- Participate in the development and management of conversion focused Social Media and Digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor Social Media pages and web pages.
- Continuously develop and better client’s online communities.
- SEO/SEM understanding and management.
- Market research
- Keep up with all social media and tool changes.
- Creative Development within Adobe Creative Suite.
Qualifications for the job:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
Minimum of 3 years experience in Social Media and web page development/management
Must be passionate, creative, enjoy puzzles, and all around an enjoyable human being.
Adobe Creative Suite
Market Research Platforms